A festive and casual look. This midi skirt is detailed with buttons down the middle, a subtle pleated waist and matching belt—and it pairs…
Some of the causes for brittle nails is due to excessive contact with water, detergent, drying out of nails due to overheating in your own house, constantly falling ill and increasing use of nail polish remover. When it comes in contact with chemicals present in detergent or cleansers it makes the nails very weak. Your nails are also affected due iron deficiency. When you go for swimming the chlorine water does not work in your favor. You also lack essential calcium and fatty acids which makes your nail strong and less brittle. Low levels of zinc, iron and also thyroid problems may lead to brittle nails.
Some of the things which you can do to avoid brittleness of your nails
* Massaging your nails with castor oil frequently as this would keep your nails fit and fine
* Whenever in contact with chemicals wear cotton gloves and on top of the rubber gloves as it would protect your nails from getting wet either by sweat or water
* Involving food like salmon, tuna, shrimp, trout, milk in your diet improves your nails life
* Intake of herbs and vitamins as consulted by doctor should be taken
* Keep your nails short if you know they are brittle